Before you leave...
NOBLEMMOD OFFER YOU A DISCOUNT
Enter the code below at checkout to get 6% off your first order
At NOBLEMOOD, we hope you remain safe and healthy during this global outbreak COVID-19. It is our duty to offer a satisfying shopping experience for all of our valued customers as always. Light is at the end of the tunnel, so let's stay strong and patient during these special times. NOBLEMOOD will be still here to do our best to support you.
As the situation evolves, we will update this page to inform you of any changes, so please continue to check back to this page for the latest updates.
More detailed information regarding delayed deliveries due to Fedex/UPS delays:
• At our fulfilment warehouses, unlike FedEx/UPS coming by a home to accept packages where they scan them as they put them into the delivery truck, each warehouse has many trailers that get filled with hundreds of orders each day. We are now given less trailers per-day than before COVID-19 by both FedEx and UPS,which causes longer shipping time.
• Before packages get that initial offload scan, the tracking numbers only show the status "label created" when checking the tracking in fedex.com or ups.com.
• The truck driver only picks up the trailer and takes it to the facility where they are instructed to and drop the trailer off in that facility lot.
• After the trailer is delivered from our facility to the shipper’s facility, the truck driver does not go through those packages in the trailer, so there is no pickup scan yet of all packages the trailer contains. The initial tracking scan occurs once the trailer is unpacked and packages are processed into the shipping facility.
• The customer service reps of FedEx/UPS only see the same thing we do when they lookup the tracking number and default to an explanation of “they haven’t given us the package yet”. In fact, in many cases the package is awaiting processing and initial tracking scan at the shipping company's hub, or missed its initial tracking scan entirely and is in fact on the way.
We will update this page as things progress so please check back for the most up to date information. So please show more patience with us.
Of course will, NOBLEMOOD's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual.
The delivery time of the goods is determined by the product and the delivery area. Due to the impact of the epidemic, the overall shipping time has been delayed to varying degrees than before. We will do our best to deliver your items as soon as possible and notify you by email.
Ship from Local Warehouses, Arrive in 6-8 Business Days
It's safe to order from NOBLEMOOD. We are taking extra precautions at the packing process, each package is disinfected before leaving our warehouse to ensure safe product and delivery for you.
Once your order has been shipped out we will send you a shipping confirmation email that includes your tracking number. To check the status of your package, please click on the link and it will take you to the UPS, FedEx or other shipping vendors website. This function allows you to track your package using the tracking code provided in the email. You can also track your order in My account>"My Orders".
Yes. NOBLEMOOD's delivery partners have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer's doorstep and stepping back. If an ID check is required, these are now performed at a distance. You can also choose a safe location where the deliveryman can leave your package if you are not able to answer the door.